Saturday, December 16, 2017
9:00 am Half Marathon
9:15 am 10K & 5K
Lane Events Center
796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
PACKET PICK UP
Friday, December 15: 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm at The UPS Store Springfield, 1863 Pioneer Parkway East, Springfield, OR 97477
Saturday, December 16: 7:45 am - 9 am at Lane Events Center, Expo Space 2, 796 W 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
CHIP TIMING & RESULTS
All of our events are chip timed by Eclectic Edge Racing. Results will be available inside Lane Events Center, Expo Space 2 at the Results kiosk and online at www.EclecticEdgeRacing.com. You can also click on our results tab at the top of our website to see results.
Long sleeve adult tech shirt deadline: Nov. 15 or until sizes sell out
Quarter Zip Tech Pull Over - $22/each
Women: XS, S, M, L, XL
Men: S, M, L, XL, XXL
If you did not order a shirt but would like one, we recommend coming to packet pick up on December 16 at 7:45 am if there is a shirt in your size. We order just a few shirts extra in each size and they'll be available for purchase starting at 4:30 pm on Friday, Dec. 15th at The UPS Store Springfield packet pick up (1863 Pioneer Parkway East, Springfield, 97477) and then on race day at 7:45 am. Extra shirts typically sell out quickly. After the pre-order shirt deadline, we are not able to reserve shirts - it is first come, first buy on race day. Extra shirts will not be printed after the event.
STROLLERS & DOGS
Strollers are allowed. Please allow runners and walkers to pass you. Dogs are not allowed on any of the courses or inside facilities at Lane Events Center.
All participants that finish the half marathon will receive a finisher medal. Top 3 males and females overall and in each age group for all distances will be given medals at the results table inside the expo center. Age group medals will be given out at this table during the event. There is no awards ceremony - go to the results area to see if you placed. Any medals requested to be mailed after the event incur $7 shipping fee.
RACE BIB ETIQUETTE
Wear your race bib so it is clearly visible on the front of your shirt/shorts, not on your back. Leave the bottom perforated tag on your bib - it will be removed at the finish line. Please do not crumple, tear or modify your bib.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.
There is a 4 hour time limit for the half marathon. That is an average of 18:18 per mile. The course is relatively flat and we appreciate your consideration when registering. The 10K time limit is 2 hours and the 5K time limit is 1 hour and 25 minutes.
Drive east on W 13th St (one way street) and turn right into the complex where W 13th intersects with Jefferson. If you are coming from I-5, take exit 194B to merge onto I-105W / OR-126W toward Eugene. The freeway ends. Continue straight on Jefferson St about a half mile to destination. VIEW MAP
We recommend AirBnB. If you have never booked through AirBnB, click on this link for a $35 credit from race director Piper Ruiz
Just 18 minutes from the race start and finish line, the Eugene Airport is easy to navigate and close to downtown. Check FlyEug.com for more information about the airport. The airport code is EUG. MAP OF AREA
If you registered for the half marathon but would prefer to move to the 10K or 5K, email the race director at Piper@PinkBuffaloRacing.com. Be sure to include your first and last name and which distance you want to participate in. There are no partial refunds.
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. You can transfer your bib for $10 - please see instructions & rules below.
Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund or a deferral to a future race if you cannot participate or decide not to come. Selling or giving away a bib number is strictly prohibited. Running under someone else's name and emergency contact information is strictly prohibited.
TRANSFERS - $10
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear. All participants, even those who do not care about a finish time, or who want to pace someone for either part of the course or the full course, must register.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issue refunds or deferrals for future years or future events
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline (December 14, 11:59 pm)
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.