WHEN YOU FUND RAISE, YOU GET...
* Entry Into the Race of Your Choice
* Event Tech Shirt
* Special Metallic Charity Medallion
* To Make a Difference in Our Local Community
* To Connect on Facebook with Other Fund Raising Racers in the Group Page
Pink Buffalo Racing has partnered with NextStep Recycling to be our official charity of Friendsgiving 5K, 10K, Half Marathon. Fund raise for NextStep Recycling, our local charity partner to make your miles count!
"When you donate to NextStep you provide us with what we need to help children, by ensuring that EVERY child has access to technology. We are committed to Data security, refurbishing before responsible recycling."
Raise a minimum of $200 by November 22
10K & 5K
Raise a minimum of $100 by November 22
IT'S EASY, HERE'S HOW TO MAKE YOUR MILES COUNT
1. Register for the race through the Fund Raising Link
Choose your shirt size and register! There is no charge to your card.
2. Commit to raising $100 in the 10K or 5K or $200 in the half marathon
3. Customize Your Fund Raising Page and Share it on Social Media!
4. Join the FACEBOOK FUND RAISING GROUP!
5. Raise at least $100 or $200 by Thanksgiving Day (depending on the distance you choose). Pick up your race bib and after you finish, pick up your Special Metallic Charity Medallion at the NextStep Recycling booth at the finish line!
AND A FREE LAPTOP GOES TO...
The top 2 people in each distance (half marathon, 10K, 5K) who raise the most funds win a free laptop from Next Step Recycling! Swing by the Next Step booth on race day to see if you've won. You can pick up the laptop at the Next Step booth on race day.