All participants MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time.
ONLINE: Register online through the red button above.
MAIL IN FORM: Print this ENTRY FORM and mail it to Pink Buffalo Productions LLC at PO Box 5404, Eugene, OR 97405. *Mailed entries must be post-marked by September 10th. Please do not mail cash. Checks may be made payable to Pink Buffalo Productions LLC.
RACE DAY: Saturday, September 22: 7:30 am - 8:45 am at Miller Park, Florence, OR. Cash, credit & check accepted.
PACKET PICK UP & RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Saturday, September 22: 7:30 am - 8:45 am at Miller Park, Florence, OR. We will be set up at the north end of the park, near 20th & Oak, next to the start/finish line.
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund or a deferral to a future race if you cannot participate or decide not to come. You can transfer your bib to another person for this year's event for $10. Transfers for future events are not available. Running under someone else's name and emergency contact information without transferring through the link below is strictly prohibited.
All who participate must register. Pacing part of the course or all of the course without registering is not allowed.
TRANSFER ENTRY POLICY
You can transfer your entry to another person through 9/20 at 11:59 pm. Click on the register button and then click on the transfer button. The new person fills out the form and pays the $10 Transfer Fee.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issues refunds or deferrals for future years or future events.
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline (September 20 at 11:59 pm)
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered (same year)
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you decide not to participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.
HALF MARATHON ENTRY FEES
$50 Through September 21
$60 Race Day
*Ages 60+ and 17 & Under, deduct $5, must be 15 years or older to participate.
$16 Short Sleeve Tech Race Shirt