TRANSFERS - $10
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear. All participants, even those who do not care about a finish time, or who want to pace someone for either part of the course or the full course, must register.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issue refunds or deferrals for future years or future events
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline (September 20, 11:59 pm)
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
COURSE MAP & AID STATIONS
There will be 6 aid stations on the course. They will have water, snacks and an energy replenishing beverage. There will be toilets on the course at miles 1.5, 5.5, 11.5.
PACKET PICK UP & RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Saturday, September 22: 7:30 am - 8:45 am at Miller Park, 1651 18th Street, Florence, OR 97439
CHIP TIMING & RESULTS
All of our events are chip timed by Eclectic Edge Racing. Results will be available at the red timing truck and online at www.EclecticEdgeRacing.com. You can also click on our results tab at the top of our website to see results.
RACE BIB ETIQUETTE
Wear your race bib so it is clearly visible on the front of your shirt/shorts, not on your back. Leave the bottom perforated tag on your bib - it will be removed at the finish line. Please do not crumple, tear or modify your bib.
All participants that finish the half marathon will receive a finisher medal. Top 3 males and females overall and in each age group will be given medals at the results table near the finish line at Miller Park. Age group medals will be given out at this table during the event. There is no awards ceremony, we want you to enjoy the ocean and not have to wait for or hurry in for a ceremony. Any medals requested to be mailed after the event incur $5 shipping fee.
Age Groups: 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.
There is a 4 hour time limit for the half marathon. That is an average of 18:18 per mile.
Parking is available at Miller Park, through the south entrance on 18th St. The entrance on 20th St will not be open to vehicle traffic. Here is a MAP OF THE AREA.
The Eugene Airport is just a short hour, twenty minute drive from Florence. Check FlyEug.com for more information about the airport. The airport code is EUG and there are rental car companies at the airport. MAP OF AREA
STROLLERS & DOGS
Strollers and dogs are not allowed on the course.
You can transfer your entry to another person - please see instructions and guidelines below. No refunds. No deferrals to future events. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund or a deferral to a future race if you cannot participate or decide not to come. Running under someone else's name and emergency contact information is strictly prohibited.
Short sleeve tech shirt w/ logo printed on the front are available for purchase when registering online for $16 through September 9th.
Women: XS, S, M, L, XL
Men: S, M, L, XL, XXL
If you did not order a shirt but would like one, we recommend coming to packet pick up on race morning at Miller Park between 7:30 am - 8:45 am. We order just a few shirts extra in each size and they typically sell out quickly. After the pre-order shirt deadline, we are not able to reserve shirts - it is first come, first buy on race day. Extra shirts will not be ordered after the event.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
9 am Half Marathon
Miller Park, Florence, Oregon
1651 18th Street, Florence, Oregon 97439