No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years. The new participant will fill out the form and pay the $10 transfer fee. Pink Buffalo does not handle the exchange of money between racers - racers are responsible for any reimbursements between each other.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib to someone else to wear.
* No partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issue refunds or deferrals for future years or future events.
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline 48 hours before the race
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered.
You don't have to have your bib to get on the shuttle at Sweet Cheeks Winery but you do have to register to participate in the event. Full shuttle information is available on the Shuttle Page.
HOW TO TRANSFER
If you do not read the entirety of this page, click on the register button, put your credit card info in, see it's going to charge you full price and pay anyway, you will not receive a refund.
The recipient of the entry (the new participant) follows these instructions:
1. Click on the Transfer to Another Participant button above.
2. Click on Transfer Registration Button.
3. Fill in your information. The fee is $10 to transfer.
4. Confirm on final page.
TRANSFER AN ENTRY FOR $10