RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP & REGISTRATION
Saturday, June 23, 6:30 am - 8:15 am
Mill Race Trail Head (South 5th St & South B St, Springfield)
HALF MARATHON & 5K AWARDS
All half marathon finishers will receive a finisher medal! Age group medals will be given to the top 3 in each age group in both the half marathon and 5K by Pink Buffalo Racing near the red Eclectic Edge Racing truck at the finish line. Stop by the results tent to see if you placed in your age group & pick up an age group medal. Medals requested to be mailed out after the event will incur $5 shipping fee.
Half Marathon Age Groups: 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
5K Age Groups: 1-9, 10-14,15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
RACE BIB ETIQUETTE
Wear your race bib so it is clearly visible on the front of your shirt/shorts, not on your back. Leave the bottom perforated tag on your bib - it will be removed at the finish line. Please do not crumple, tear or modify your bib.
CHIP TIMING & RESULTS
All of our events are chip timed by Eclectic Edge Racing. Results will be available at the red timing truck and online at www.EclecticEdgeRacing.com. You can also click on our results tab at the top of our website to see results.
COURSE TIME LIMIT
The course time limit is 4 hours, which is an average of 18:18 per mile. 5K participants should plan to finish within 2 hours.
Free parking is available at the Booth Kelly Center at 303 South 5th Street. Overflow parking is available north of the train tracks on city streets.
DROP BAG SERVICE
Bring your own clearly marked bag (name + phone number) or use our clear plastic bags and write your name and bib number legibly on the bag. Pink Buffalo Racing will have your belongings at finish line where you can claim them. You must present your race bib to the volunteer to receive the drop bag with that number on it.
STROLLERS & DOGS
Strollers are permitted on this course. Please stay to the far right at all times and allow other racers to pass you. Dogs are not allowed in this event.
CANCELLATION & TRANSFER ENTRY POLICY
You can transfer your entry to another person through 6/22 at 11:59 pm. Click on the register button and then click on the transfer button. The new person fills out the form and pays the $10 Transfer Fee.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issue refunds or deferrals for future years or future events
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline (Usually 2 days prior to race day)
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.
START & FINISH LINE
Just East of South 5th St & South B St, Springfield, OR 97477
SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2018
8 am Half Marathon
8:30 am 5K Run/Walk
PRACTICE INCLUSION. CELEBRATE DIVERSITY.
OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS - HOTELS
We recommend Springfield Comfort Suites and Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield. It's just a 10 minute drive from each location! Click on the link above for the special event rate!
Springfield Comfort Suites
969 Kruse Way, Springfield, OR 97477
Holiday Inn Eugene/Springfield
919 Kruse Way, Springfield, OR 97477