HALF MARATHON - INCLUDES FINISHER MEDALLION!
$55 Through August 17
$60 Race Day
*Ages 60+ and 17 & Under, deduct $5
*Must be 15 years or older to participate.
HALF MARATHON RELAY (INC. FINISHER MEDALLION!)
$35/person Through August 17
$40/person Race Day
7 MILE - INCLUDES FINISHER MEDALLION!
$30 Through August 17
$35 Race Day
$25 Through August 17
$30 Race Day
*Ages 60+ and 17 & Under, deduct $5.
$16 Available Until Sold Out (See Below)
All participants MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time.
MAIL IN FORM: Here is a PRINTABLE ENTRY FORM. Mail it to Pink Buffalo at PO Box 5404, Eugene, OR 97405. *Mailed entries must be post-marked by August 10.
IN PERSON AT PRE-RACE PACKET PICK UP: Friday, August 17th from 4 pm - 6 pm at FootZone Bend, 842 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97701. We will
have entry forms you can fill out on site. Cash, credit, check accepted.
RACE DAY: Saturday, August 18th from 6 am - 7:45 am at the start/finish area in Smith Rock State Park near the information yurt on NE Crooked River Drive, Terrebonne, OR 97760. Entry forms on site, cash, credit, check accepted.
PACKET PICK UP
Pre race day packet pick up will be from 4 pm - 6 pm on Friday, August 17th at FootZone Bend, located at 845 NW Wall St, Bend, OR 97701. Race day packet pick up is from 6 am - 7:45 am at the start/finish area in Smith Rock State Park near the information yurt on NE Crooked River Drive, Terrebonne, OR 97760.
No refunds and no deferrals to future years. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you do not participate.
TRANSFERRING YOUR ENTRY - RACE POLICY
You can transfer your entry to another person through 8/16 at 11:59 pm. CLICK HERE TO TRANSFER. Then click on the orange transfer registration button. The new person fills out the form and pays the $10 transfer fee.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issues refunds or deferrals for future years or future events.
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered (same year)
No refunds. No deferrals to future years. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.