TRANSFER YOUR ENTRY TO A FRIEND FOR $10
CANCELLATION & TRANSFER ENTRY POLICY
You can transfer your entry to another person through 4/5 at 11:59 pm. Click on the register button and then click on the transfer button. The new person fills out the form and pays the $10 Transfer Fee.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issue refunds or deferrals for future years or future events
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. All registrants agree to the no refund or deferral policy upon registering. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.