All participants MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time.
ONLINE: Register online; it's quick and easy! Click the red button above.
MAIL IN FORM: Here is a PRINTABLE ENTRY FORM. Please mail it to Pink Buffalo Productions, PO Box 5404, Eugene, OR 97405. *Mailed entries must be post-marked by July 1st. All entrants must sign the waiver. Entry forms missing the waiver signature will not be processed.
Short sleeve tech shirts are available for purchase for $16/each. Sizes: Women's: XS-XL and Men's S-2XL. Register early to get a shirt! Shirts will be available until sold out. See available sizes by registering online.
If you did not order a shirt but would like one, we recommend coming to packet pick up on race day between 6:45 am - 7:45 am. We order just a few shirts extra in each size and they'll be available for purchase starting then. Extra shirts typically sell out quickly. After the pre-order shirt deadline, we are not able to reserve shirts - it is first come, first buy on race day. Extra shirts will not be printed after the event.
PACKET PICK UP & RACE DAY REGISTRATION
HALF MARATHON RACE DAY: Saturday, July 14: 6:45 am - 7:45 am at Norma Pfeiffer Park, Coburg, OR 97408
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. You can transfer your entry to another person via the button below. Please read the instructions.
Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund or a deferral to a future race if you cannot participate or decide not to come. Running under someone else's name and emergency contact information is strictly prohibited.
$50 Through July 13, 2018
$60 Race Day
$16 Short Sleeve Tech Shirt
*Ages 60+ and 17 & Under, deduct $5
Must be 15 years or older to participate.
TRANSFER ENTRY POLICY
You can transfer your entry to another person through 7/12 at 11:59 pm. Click on the register button and then click on the transfer button. The new person fills out the form and pays the $10 Transfer Fee.
* Entry must be transferred through online registration link - giving your race bib to someone else to wear is prohibited and affects age group results. Please practice integrity by not giving your bib with your name on it to someone to wear.
* If new registrant is increasing in distance she/he will pay the entry fee difference at packet pick up. If she/he is decreasing in distance, please note that no partial refunds, transfers, credits or discounts will be given.
* If a shirt was purchased, the new registrant can pick up the original registrant's shirt and can exchange it on the for sale rack at packet pick up.
* The race director does not handle money exchanges between racers, nor issueS refunds or deferrals for future years or future events.
* Can only be transferred once
* Must be transferred by deadline
* Can only be transferred to someone else for the event for which you are registered (same year)
No refunds. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate. There are no deferrals for future events or years.
Anybody pacing someone else MUST register for the event. Do not run/walk the race without registering. This includes people who only want to pace for part of the course and people who don't care about a finish time. Anyone participating in the event must register.